Hansen-Spear understands their needs and offers a wide variety of caskets that can help you make your decision.
Metal caskets, including those made from bronze, copper, stainless steel and steel, are known for their protective features and unique finishes. Bronze and copper are among the most durable and beautiful of metals; both are naturally non-rusting. Stainless and carbon steel caskets come in a variety of grades, gauges, styles and finishes. Manufactured and tested to be completely resistant to the entrance of air and water, metal caskets combine lasting protection and beauty.
Hardwood caskets include a variety of species: mahogany, walnut, cherry, oak, pecan, poplar, and pine. These caskets are the choice of families who appreciate and cherish the qualities of natural wood. The warmth, beauty and personality it brings to fine furniture ideally suited it for the construction of quality caskets.
To see samples of metal and hardwood caskets, click on the categories below. We would like to point out this is only a sample of the many styles, colors and features we offer. For more information contact us by phone at (217)-222-4907, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Naturally non-rusting by nature of the material
- Finest material and construction
- Most durable
- Most statues in parks, as well as monuments in cemeteries are constructed of bronze
- Naturally non-rusting, like bronze
- Very durable; however not as strong as bronze
- Available at a medium price
- Constructed of the same material as the Statue of Liberty
- Different thickness or types of steel
- Heavy or Thickest
- Light or Thinnest
- Selected Styles available with enhanced protective qualities
- Unmatched warmth and beauty
- Hand crafted like fine furniture
- Unique graining patterns
- Available in a variety of types/species